::::: Lower Bandwidth :::::
BTCL provides Leased Internet Access (Broadband) to corporate offices, Universities, Financial organizations, International organizations etc. through DDN nodes installed at 41 districts. 64 Kb/s to 2048 Kb/s Internet is being provided using these nodes through commonly known telephone cables. This service is available within the cable network of the following locations.
Babubazar :: Basabo :: Cantonment :: ChawkBazar :: Demra :: DEPZ :: Fakirapool :: Gandaria :: Gulshan :: Lalbag :: Mirpur :: Mogbazar :: Nilkhet :: Ramna :: Savar :: Sayedabad :: Sher-e-Bangla Nagar :: Uttara
Agrabad :: Bayezid :: CEPZ :: Kalurghat :: Muradpur :: Nandankanon :: Sagarika
Gazipur :: Tongi :: Konabari
Narayangonj :: Siddhirgonj
Central :: Khalishpur
Pabna :: Ishwardi
Jessore :: Sharsa
Bagerhat :: Mongla
B.Baria :: Barishal :: Bogra :: ChapaiNawabgonj :: Comilla :: Cox'sBazar :: Dinajpur :: Faridpur :: Feni :: Jhenaidah :: Kushtia :: Lalmonirhat :: Magura :: Manikganj :: Moulavibazar :: Munshiganj :: Mymensingh :: Naogaon :: Narshingdi :: Natore :: Netrokona :: Nilphamary :: Noakhali :: Panchagar :: Patuakhali :: Rajshahi :: Rangamati :: Rangpur :: Sirajgonj :: Sunamganj :: Sylhet :: Tangail :: Thakurgaon.
::::: Higher Bandwidth :::::
BTCL has also installed two PoPs at Dhaka (Moghbazar & Gulshan Exchange) and one PoP at Chittagong (Nandankanon) to deliver higher bandwidth through optical fiber. The optical fiber has to be arranged by the customer. BTCL provides only GE-SFP port at Dhaka PoPs and GE-SFP/FE(electrical) port at Chittagong PoP for the connection. Customers are requested to arrange the corresponding interface at their end equipment. Specification of SFP at BTTB End is as follows:
1. Speed: 1250 Mbps (GE)
2. Distance: 10 km
3. Wavelength: 1310 nm
4. Mode: Single Mode (SM)
5. Transmit Power, Pout: -9.5 dBm (minimum) ~ -3 dBm (maximum)
6. Receive Power, Prec: -20 dBm (minimum) ~ -3dBm (maximum)
::::: Application Procedure :::::
1. Three (3) sets of the filled-up prescribed application and 2 sets of signed agreement (in every page) have to be submitted.
2. Each set of application has to be furnished with:
* Schematic Network Diagram
* Copy of updated License issued by BTRC, in case of ISP
* Copy of Letter of Approval from the Ministry of Education/ Concerned Organization in case of Private Educational Institution
* Forwarding letter from the concerned authority in case of Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations
* Supporting documents, in case of other applicants who are eligible for discount
* Filled-up IP Address Request Form, if the customer does not have own IP address and requires real IP address.
3. Applications have to be submitted to:
Office of the Divisional Engineer
Telex and Teleprinter Division
(Data and Internet Service)
4th floor, Mogbazar Telephone Bhaban
Mogbazar, Dhaka -1217.
4. Download the Leased Internet Access Application Form, Agreement Document and IP Address Application Forms from the ‘download form’ link given below.
[Rates] [ FAQ ] [ Download Form ]